Congrats, Grad! Earning your college degree is a huge accomplishment. That's why we want to help you start your journey off right behind the wheel of a new Toyota for less thanks to the Toyota College Graduate Rebate Program*! If you have recently received your college degree from an accredited school or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyota or Scion models here at Chatham Parkway Toyota and with Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Check out the list or requirements below to see if you qualify.View Inventory Get Pre-Approved Contact Us
If you're interested in learning more about the Toyota College Graduate Rebate Program, feel free to contact us at your convenience or drop by Chatham Parkway Toyota at 7 Park of Commerce Way, Savannah, GA 31405. We look forward to serving our customers from Savannah, GA, and throughout Brunswick, Hinesville and Hilton Head Island.
The Toyota College Graduate Rebate Program includes:
- $750 rebate when you finance or lease one of the following new untitled Toyota vehicles through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS): Camry, Camry Hybrid, C-HR, Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius (excl. Prius Prime), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Tacoma, Yaris, Yaris iA, or 86. All new untitled Scion (discontinued 2016) vehicles are also included.
- Competitive APRs and lease terms on all new untitled Toyota and Scion (discontinued 2016) vehicles as well as Toyota Certified Used Vehicles and Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles.
How to Qualify:
To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
Earn Your Degree
Get To Work
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
*College Graduate Finance Program is valid on the lease or finance (including preferred option) of select new untitled Toyota or Scion (discontinued 2016) models or on Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUVs) or Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. College Graduate Rebate is only available on new untitled Toyota Camry, Camry Hybrid, C-HR, Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius (excl. Prius Prime), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Tacoma, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, and all new Scion vehicles (TCUVs and Scion Certified Pre-Owned vehicles are not eligible for the Rebate Program). The College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program are available upon credit approval from and execution of a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Not all applicants will qualify. To qualify for the College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program, customers must be currently enrolled in a graduate degree program from an Eligible School (as defined below), or enrolled in or be a graduate from an Eligible School (as defined below) and provide proof of graduation (showing an upcoming graduation within six months OR a recent graduation within two years from the date of signing your vehicle lease or finance contract) from one of the following Eligible Schools located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) an accredited graduate school. In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating graduation date and type of degree or certification earned; OR (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (d) copy of current transcript (or letter from college/university registrar’s office) confirming current enrollment in a graduate degree program. Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present employment or proof of future employment (which will begin within 120 days of credit approval) when submitting credit application. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied on TFS lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on TFS finance contracts. Limit one rebate per lease or finance transaction. College Graduate Rebate Program is not compatible with the Toyota Military Rebate Program or iFi Program. Rebate valid on contracts executed between July 6, 2017 and October 2, 2017. College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs are not available in AL, FL, GA, NC, and SC. Rebate terms may be more generous in your local area. Ask your participating dealer about the College Graduate Rebate terms in your area. Competitive APRs and lease terms are available on eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. See dealer for details. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Rebate not redeemable for cash.